Trusted Professionals - Licensed, Insured and Bonded
Five-star professional service
Heads Above The Rest
If you have an aging irrigation system, recent landscape changes, and/or water pressure issues, you’ve probably noticed wear and tear or decreased performance. Rainy Days can help you fix those issues.
Luckily, you’ve come to the right place for top-quality sprinkler system upgrades. At Rainy Days, we have trained irrigation technicians who have each installed, upgraded, and repaired thousands of sprinkler systems across residential and commercial properties.
Enhance Your Landscape With Our Services
Irrigation is a heavily regulated field. To demonstrate our trustworthiness to our clients, we make sure to have all our licensing boxes checked.
Rainy Days Is Trusted By:
Common Head Upgrades
No sprinkler system is the same, which is why we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach to diagnosing and upgrading your sprinkler system. We visit every customer’s property, ensure the landscape and sprinkler system are thoroughly inspected, and provide the following upgrades:
- Check valve installations or upgrades
- Pressure-compensating sprinkler head installation
- Emphasized sprinkler installation by location
- Relocation of sprinkler heads
Why You Should Soup Up Your Sprinkler Heads
- Increased water usage
- Poor distribution of water from the sprinklers (uneven watering)
- Leaking seals at the sprinkler head riser
- Low head drainage or drainage issues in areas
- Your landscaped area has changed which requires a different approach