Why Rainy Days?
Rainy Days has a fully staffed state-of-the-art service department. Each Rainy Days technician offers knowledge and expertise on all types of Irrigation Systems. This knowledge has been gained from extensive hours of in house and field training, as well as seminars and off site training offered by our suppliers.
From Our Blogwidget @ surfing-waves.com
- Yeah! My standing water cleared up in five minutes!! Thanks to your great crew!
...They completely understood the drainage issue that prevented me from entering my home and immediately proceeded to correct the problem.
- Barbara K.
- We had some serious drainage issues when we purchased our business property and David knew exactly how to solve our problems. I couldn't believe how quickly their crew got all that work completed and how good of a job they did for us. We haven't had one problem since!
- Patrick B.
- Jonathan was right on schedule and took his time answering all of my questions and helping me learn how to use my irrigation device. He also spent some time to adjust some of the heads so that they worked better for the area where they were located.
- Terri D.
- This morning Jose came out and I really don't see many people who are as good with the customers as he is. He was a real pleasure to work with. Did the job prompty, was there promptly and went to work promptly. I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was with Jose.
- Johnny M.
- Came and did the work in a reasonable amount of time.
- Hal R.
- John was punctual, very customer friendly, quite knowledgeable and fast and efficient.
- John L.